Mobile Term and conditions English
Terms and Conditions
Wiakum Company Terms of Service and User Agreement
By agreeing to use the site and our e-services, you agree to receive our e-mail in all its forms through e-mail, periodicals, notices or alerts posted on the website. Accordingly, you implicitly agree that all e-transactions received from us are legally binding and treat the transaction of the written transactions. You may cancel receiving such messages by going to Newsletter Subscriptions page in your My Account section on the site and unselecting the General Subscription option.
We have the right to monitor, record and save any telephone call, e-mail or any other form of electronic communication with you for training purposes in order to verify the advice and observations directed to us and to improve and develop the quality of service provided to our customers.
3. Products or services
Some products or services may be available exclusively online through our website. These products or services may be in limited quantities and may not be returned or replaced except in accordance with our refund policy.
We have done our best to display our product images and colors on the site with great accuracy to appear exactly as they appear in our stores, but we cannot guarantee that your computer screen will display any color with the required accuracy and resolution.
Take in consideration that the image or shape of the product may, in fact, differ from what is on the site, as a result of the changes made by the manufacturers or producers on their products from time to time, which may apply to the description of the products as well.
We reserve the right, without obligation, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person or geographic area, as we will use this right according to the situation. We also reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services we provide, and all product specifications and prices can be changed at any time without prior notice as we see fit. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time, and no offers for any valid product or service will be discontinued.
We cannot guarantee that the quality of any of our products, services, information or other goods you buy from us will meet your expectations.
4. Service & Price Adjustments
We reserve the right to change the prices of our products at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the service at any time (or any part of the content of the site) without prior notice and at any time we deem fit.
We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any changes, price changes, suspension or termination of the Service. All product and service prices do not include VAT - unless otherwise noted in certain cases.
5. User Agreement and the Site's operating mechanism modification
Wiakum.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
6. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Saudi Arabia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Saudi Arabia.
7. Your Account
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use the wiakum.com services only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Wiakum.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Your privacy is important to us.
- For a more secure shopping experience, you will be asked to show the credit card used for pre-payment while collecting your order.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.